Schools and Families Course
Currency converter available at the bottom of page.
If you own a smartphone, a tablet or wearable device and have Wi-Fi at home, this course is designed to help explain the basics of your wireless technology. At the end of the course, you will have an overview of what it is, how to use it more safely and reduce your levels of exposure to microwave radiation.
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
The course covers:
- The history of the research conducted around wireless technology
- What microwave radiation is and why it could be bad for you
- A look at Electro Sensitivity (ES) and how to spot the signs
- Medically recommended guidelines on how to make your wireless devices safer to use for you and your family ***
- Practical technology tips and tricks to reduce your exposure levels at home and at school by at least 80 percent!
*** Now including a special section on Digital Addiction with practical hints to manage this.
Here are some feedback comments from people who have undertaken the Schools and Families course:
‘A really well made course. I like the fact that you have the printable reminder and the option to email the certificate. And that you can redo the course until you get it right!’
‘Great eye opener to the dangers of something that’s becoming embedded in our everyday day life.’
In addition, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Simply contact us, explain the issue, and if we are not able to resolve it we will refund you.
Upon completion, you will be able to download a Tip Sheet to print and keep so you don’t have to remember it all. You may wish to post it somewhere visible to remind you of these important safety instructions.
You will also receive a certificate of completion which you can print out and keep.
All courses provided by Wireless Education are aligned to the guidance issued by The Council of Europe, The Vienna Medical Association, Building Biology Standards (SBM-2015), RNCNIRP and EUROPAEM EMF 2016.