If you own a smartphone, a tablet or wearable device and have Wi-Fi at home, this course is designed to help explain the basics of your wireless technology.
At the end of the course, you will have an overview of what it is, how to use it more safely and reduce your levels of exposure to microwave radiation.
Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
The course covers:
– What microwave radiation is and why it could be bad for you
– Energy saving tips
– The history of the research conducted around wireless technology
– Medically recommended guidelines on how to make your wireless devices safer to use for you and your family
– A look at Electro Sensitivity (ES) and how to spot the signs
– Practical technology tips and tricks to reduce your exposure levels at home and at school by at least 80 percent!
*** Now including a special section on Digital Addiction with practical hints to manage this.
Upon completion, you will be able to download a Tip Sheet to print and keep so you don’t have to remember it all. You may wish to post it somewhere visible to remind you of these important safety instructions.
You will also receive a Certificate of Completion which you can print out and keep.
In addition, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Simply contact us, explain the issue, and if we are not able to resolve it we will refund you.
Here are some feedback comments from people who have undertaken the Schools and Families course:
‘A really well made course. I like the fact that you have the printable reminder and the option to email the certificate. And that you can redo the course until you get it right!’
‘Great eye opener to the dangers of something that’s becoming embedded in our everyday day life.’
(Please note: Our fiscal agent is the non-profit Global Alliance for Brain & Heart Health, so that is the transaction your will see in your PayPal and Stripe credit card records.)